Welcome to the Safety and Mission Assurance Requirements
Tracking System (SMARTS).
SMARTS is being implemented to make it easier to understand, track, and implement NASA's SMA requirements.
SMARTS is an information management system designed to:
- Collect all SMA policy and procedural requirements at the Agency and Center levels and from appropriate sources external to NASA
- Support research into SMA requirements by providing a means to filter, collect, search, and sort requirements into virtual documents to meet specific needs
- Support the data associated with the verification of compliance to SMA requirements
- Support maintenance and development of new SMA policy and implementation documents/requirements
- Trace links of SMA requirements to improve effectiveness and help limit duplication of requirements